Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: By registering for an account on Yoga All Over, you agree to our terms and conditions. We will not share your information with any third parties. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email / communication from us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Yoga All Over takes no responsibility for the accuracy or content of listings placed with us. We expect teachers to act in good faith and portray themselves and their events honestly and accurately.
- We have no direct knowledge of the teachers listing with us and we neither check nor vet teachers. We do not recommend teachers and are in no way responsible for the teachers or the events listed on this site.
- Any contract you enter into is with the event provider and not Yoga All Over.
Teacher Resources Disclaimer
- The information contained on this site is for general guidance only. You should always take appropriate advice before beginning any new form of exercise and we therefore strongly recommend that students seek guidance from a qualified teacher.
- Similarly teachers should be competent and qualified to teach using resources taken from this site.
- Yoga All Over will not accept any liability for any damage resulting from following or sharing of any of the practices or teachings on this site or any of the advice given through it.
Teacher Resources: Copyright
- We seek to offer original material in good faith in our Teacher Resources.
- Where information published here has grown from or been inspired by the work of another teacher we will always credit this wherever possible.
- We seek to offer resources for teachers to use and are therefore open to sharing knowledge in a cooperative way. As a subscriber you are permitted to use, modify, print and share content found on this site.
- Any information reproduced from this site and published online elsewhere must be acknowledged and linked to Yoga All Over.